Few tipping points
- Delver should add Mybloglog to their “Locate your Profile” section – it will help them building a wider social graph by drawing from a reach network. It may help them finally find and associate my blog with my profile. If not, at least let me add/claim it by myself.
- Muxtape is cool. Its simplicity is like Twitter, attractive. And the same as Twitter it needs something like Summize (now Twitter Search) for finding cool and matching mp3 mixtapes. I’m very curious to see where this service is going.
- Xoost and Stumpedia, two social search engines that are powered by human, needs some way showing who has good searching skills in specific area. It will be great to be able to ask for help in a search task from someone that already trawl the web, looking for information in certain domain of knowledge. It will be nice too, to be able to say thank you for a great find.
- Twhirl will save me the trip to Twitter’s web page looking for my followers count if it adds this value somewhere in the Followers tab. I cherish any new follower to my Twitter’s Blogmon account and this is the only reason that I visit the Twitter web page today.
- Techcrunh need to hire someone to process comments in full time:). There are 685 comments and counting to this latest post: We Want A Dead Simple Web Tablet For $200. Help Us Build It. It is amazing to see that when you try to change something there is a strong reaction for both better and worse.