Update: sigh, I totally messed up this task because I chose fairly known bloggers. So, I decided to let @BlogMon to do the work for me this time. After all, this is exactly what it was built for – finding unknown bloggers that shows great potential.
So here are the top five based on BlogMon:
|Blogger||Current Rank||Authority||Baseline Rank||Absolute Rank Gain||Percentage Rank
Feel free to recommend these bloggers in the comments section. I think that they are already great just by seeing these numbers. I follow them on Twitter too.
My first attemp:
First, happy blog day, I know I’m a little late, but it is so great to be part of it that I don’t want to loose the opportunity for sharing some of my favorite blogs. This is my first year as a blogger and I have a lot to celebrate.
Here are my five:
- ReadWriteWeb – I learn so much from this blog. It is one of the few blogs that I subscribed by email. I have my email open all the time and I want to make sure to read it as soon as it is delivered to my inbox.
- Alt Search Engine – same here but more focused on search engine technologies.
- Jason Calacanis – now retired from blogging but I subscribed to his newsletter. I like candor and change agent capabilities and I believe that he has both.
- Liz Strauss – the cozyiest place in the blog sphere. If you want to learn how to have a discussion on your blog this is the place to go.
- Chris Brogan – here is a blogger that takes the word empowerment to the next level. He teach, share, raise our awareness and inspire. For me Chris is the true meaning of the word blogger.
One bonus: I like the short pieces of wisdom from Seth godin. It is amazing to see how successful people are when they are not conforming to the common wisdom.