While I’m away and happy blog birthday to Webnomena
I will be on vacation next couple of weeks and actually in the air when this blog celebrates its one year anniversary.
So, dear blog, I wish you happy first year birthday in advance and I hope to have you around for many more years.
I can talk about all sorts of statistics showing my progress during this time but I think that if I learned one thing this year is that there is no single measure to capture the social media experience. There is no number that can tell what the new friends I made, thanks to this blog, means to me.
So, while I’m a way…
- I will check my personal email few days after landing (around 11/16) if not sooner
- I promise to follow back on Twitter as soon as I can
- I promise to think about new blog posts and deeply mediate about new web phenomena
- I will do some math about what worked and what did not this year and if I’ll gain new insight I promise sharing it here.
- Google, if you are rethinking my PageRank, this time give me the credit for being around more than one year. Yes, I still do value stats 🙂
Kfir Pravda is the person that inspired me into blogging. He is a great blogger himself, an extremely smart person, and a true friend. I can’t thank him enough. Kfir is this blog godfather (or as Cathy Browne suggested on Twitter – the blogfather). And if I get lucky I might even meet him on this trip.
Do you have a blogfather? maybe you can tweet his Twitter user name with the #blogfather hashtag so we can all look for new and inspiring people to follow (using Twitter Search).